The Brazilian Research and Studies Center
, located at the University of Würzburg (Germany), is recruiting members to join its Academic Committee
To join our committee, we are looking for:
- masters’ or Ph.D. students/candidates in Political Science or correlated areas;
- former experience with independent and original research on the political, social and economic situation in Brazil;
- full work proficiency in English (German knowledge will be a differential);
- availability to dedicate a few hours per month to academic activities.
- review scientific abstracts and papers;
- organization of books and annals of events;
- support for publications by BRaS members.
Academic Committee members receive certificates for the activities developed at BRaS. We emphasize that it is possible to work at a distance. Finally, note that the Academic Committee activities are voluntary and unpaid.
What we offer:
Did you like the idea and want to be part of BRaS? Complete the form and attach your resume (vitae or lattes) along with a letter of motivation (1-2 pages) to become a member of the BRaS Academic Committee.
- fees exemptions in BRaS’ events;
- contact and interaction with an international researchers’ network;
- experience in organizing academic publications and reviewing academic productions;
- contact with institutions in Europe and Brazil.
The newspaper is under construction. Submissions are not currently being accepted.