The Brazilian Research and Studies Center, located at the University of Würzburg (Germany), is recruiting members to join its Academic Committee.
To join our committee, we are looking for:
- masters’ or Ph.D. students/candidates in Political Science or correlated areas;
- former experience with independent and original research on the political, social and economic situation in Brazil;
- full work proficiency in English (German knowledge will be a differential);
- availability to dedicate a few hours per month to academic activities.
- review scientific abstracts and papers;
- organization of books and annals of events;
- support for publications by BRaS members.
Academic Committee members receive certificates for the activities developed at BRaS. We emphasize that it is possible to work at a distance. Finally, note that the Academic Committee activities are voluntary and unpaid.
What we offer:
- fees exemptions in BRaS’ events;
- contact and interaction with an international researchers’ network;
- experience in organizing academic publications and reviewing academic productions;
- contact with institutions in Europe and Brazil.
Did you like the idea and want to be part of BRaS? Complete the form and attach your resume (vitae or lattes) along with a letter of motivation (1-2 pages) to become a member of the BRaS Academic Committee.