M.A. Thaís Cavalcante Martins
- Institution: Federal University of São Carlos (UFSCar), Brazil
- Thaís is a doctoral student in Political Science at the Federal University of São Carlos (UFSCar), Brazil. She was a visiting researcher at the Universidad de Salamanca. Member of the Center for the Study of Latin American Political Parties (NEPPLA). Master’s in political science from the Federal University of São Carlos (UFSCar).
- Research Topics: Elections; Political parties; Subnational democracy; Local politics; Political institutions.
- “Why did I join BRaS?” Given the challenges that Brazil has been facing in recent years, BRaS is an opportunity to contribute to research related to the country. Expanding and disseminating knowledge and scientific productions made about Brazil and carried out in Brazil. Furthermore, BRaS is an excellent opportunity to be in contact with the plurality of ideas, expand my contact networks, and expand my academic and personal knowledge.
- Location: Florianópolis, Brazil
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org