M.A. Claudia Pires de Castro
Head of Communication and PR
- Institution: University of Vienna, Austria
- Claudia Pires de Castro received her master’s degree in Communication Science from the University of Vienna (Vienna). She has a Postgraduate in Marketing at Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing, or ESPM (Brazil) and an Undergraduate in Communication Science at Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado, or FAAP (Brazil).
- Research topics: Social Media; Migration; Political Communication; Communication Theory; Research Methods.
- “Why did I join BRaS?” My purpose in joining BRaS was to become a part of a collaborative and supportive network of researchers interested in build, disseminate, and encourage scientific research on Brazil. I am convinced that BRaS brings a valuable contribution to the development of interdisciplinary research on Brazil in the international academic community.
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Email: email@example.com