M.A. Matheus Lucas Hebling
Head of Research Department
- Institution: Department of Political Science, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Matheus Hebling received his Master’s in Political Science and a Bachelor’s Degree from the Federal University of São Carlos in Brazil, while studying foreign policy and decision-making. He is currently a PhD candidate in Political Science at the University of Campinas in Brazil, focusing on government coalitions and public policy production.
- Research Topics: Comparative political institutions; Legislative and decision-making processes; Foreign Policy Analysis; Executive Power in Latin America; Qualitative Research Methods and Political Discourse.
- “Why did I join BRaS?” I joined BRaS because I am interested in making scientific-based research on Brazil more available. I am also keen on creating a global network of Brazilian researchers to foster and encourage more people to study Latin-American countries and strengthen the voice of the Global South.
- Location: São Carlos, Brazil
- Email: email@example.com